Office of Anticorruption and Integrity: Annual Report 2015
ADB’s Office of Anticorruption and Integrity sanctioned 90 companies and individuals for integrity violations in 2015, more than double the 40 sanctioned the previous year, reflecting expanded efforts to report corrupt activities.
Through its investigative, advisory, knowledge-sharing, and sanctioning mandates, OAI serves as the focal point of anticorruption efforts of the Asian Development Bank to ensure that project funds are not diverted from their intended activities and beneficiaries.
In 2015, OAI ramped up and dedicated significant staff resources to knowledge sharing and preventive activities. OAI also handled 196 requests for integrity due diligence (IDD) advice and support covering 346 entities, an increase of 102% from 2014.
- 2015 at Glance
- Executive Summary
- Empowering the Frontliners
- What Does OAI Do?
- Ensuring Integrity in ADB Operations
- Safeguarding Development Funds Through Proactive Reviews
- Minimizing Integrity and Reputational Risks Through Integrity Due Diligence
- Sharing Knowledge to Maximize Impact
- Promoting Global Partnerships in the Fight Against Corruption
- Moving Forward
- 2015 Sample Cases Involving ADB Staff
- 2015 Sample Cases Involving ADB-Financed Activities