Pacific Approach, 2016-2020
The Pacific Approach, 2016–2020 serves as the operational framework of ADB for the Pacific region and the overall country partnership strategy for the 11 smaller Pacific island countries.
It outlines a three-pronged strategy that focuses on reducing costs, managing risks, and enabling value creation. These three strategic priorities are applicable to all Pacific island countries and are especially relevant for the PIC-11. It is intended to be read in conjunction with the PIC-11 country operations business plans and associated country strategic analyses, as well as the regional operations business plan for the Pacific region.
- Pacific Approach Snapshot
- Development Context
- Three Strategic Priorities
- Pacific Approach Implementation
- Inclusive and Sustainable Growth Assessment
- Development Partnerships and Coordination
- Country Partnership Strategy Summaries: Fiji, Papua New Guinea, and Timor-Leste
- Progress and Lessons Learned
- Climate Change and Disaster Risk Management Assessment
- Social Development Assessment
- Private Sector Assessment
- Pacific Approach, 2010–2014, Implementation Review
- Independent Evaluation Department Corporate Evaluation Study: ADB Support to Small Pacific Island Countries