Pacific Private Sector Development Initiative Annual Report FY2021
This annual report outlines how the Pacific Private Sector Development Initiative (PSDI) supported the enabling environment for business and helped foster inclusive private sector-led economic growth in the Pacific during 2021.
PSDI is a technical assistance program undertaken by ADB in partnership with the Government of Australia and the Government of New Zealand to support ADB’s 14 Pacific developing member countries. The partnership has enabled PSDI to operate in the region for 15 years and assist with more than 300 reforms.
- Activities and Achievements by Focus Area FY2021
- Business Law Reform
- Financing Growth
- State-Owned Enterprise Reform and Public-Private Partnerships
- Competition and Consumer Protection
- Economic Empowerment of Women
- Monitoring and Evaluation, Crosscutting, Knowledge Management, Communications, and Spending