Pacific Renewable Energy Investment Facility Annual Report 2019
Institutional Document | April 2020
This is the third annual progress report of the Pacific Renewable Energy Investment Facility, covering January to December 2019.
The Pacific Renewable Energy Investment Facility finances a series of renewable energy projects in the 11 smaller Pacific island countries (PIC-11). It uses an innovative modality that streamlines the internal procedures of the Asian Development Bank (ADB), enhancing its ability to process small-value projects in the PIC-11 faster and with lower transaction costs.
- Facility Summary
- Progress on Achieving Facility Outputs
- Approved and Planned Investment Projects
- Approved Technical Assistance
- Performance of Facility Streamlined Processes
- Issues Arising and Remedial Measures
- Interim Review