Pacific Transport Sector Assessment, Strategy, and Road Map 2021-2025
This publication gives an overview of key transport issues in ADB's Pacific developing member countries and of the bank’s planned 2021–2025 transport sector operations in the region.
ADB’s Pacific transport sector operations, based on domestic and regional sector priorities and ADB's Strategy 2030, aim to help countries prepare for and respond to shocks, deliver sustainable services, and promote inclusive growth. They cover the subsectors of maritime, land, and urban transport; aviation; and intermodal connectivity. This publication is linked to ADB's Pacific Approach strategy document.
- Sector Assessment: Context and Strategic Issues
- Subsector Issues and Lessons
- Thematic Issues and Lessons
- Sector Strategy
- Government Sector Strategies
- Development Partners and Collaboration
- ADB Strategy 2030
- ADB Sector Experience and Approach
- Sector Experience
- ADB Approach
- Road Map