Philippines: Country Operations Business Plan (2019–2021)
The country operations business plan, 2019–2021 is aligned with the Asian Development Bank’s country partnership strategy, 2018–2023 for the Philippines, and its three strategic pillars: (i) accelerating infrastructure and long-term investments, (ii) promoting local economic development, and (iii) investing in people.
It supports the government’s priorities embedded in the Philippine Development Plan, 2017–2022 to raise the country’s potential growth trajectory and reduce poverty incidence and income inequalities.
- Consistency of Business Plan with Country Partnership Strategy
- Country Assistance Results Areas
- Indicative Assistance Pipeline
- Assistance Program for Current Year
- Indicative Knowledge Publications and Events