Philippines: Country Partnership Strategy (2018-2023)
ADB's country partnership strategy 2018–2023 for the Philippines will support policy reforms, institutional capacity development, and financing investments that promote high and inclusive growth.
ADB operations in the Philippines rest on three strategic pillars: (i) accelerating infrastructure and long-term investments, (ii) promoting local economic development, and (iii) investing in people. The country partnership strategy lays out a program of priority activities to support each of these pillars and promotes rebalancing ADB financing toward infrastructure projects in support of the government’s Build, Build, Build infrastructure program.
- Country at a Glance
- Country Partnership Strategy Snapshot
- Country Development Context
- Country Strategy Framework
- Lessons from Previous Strategy
- National Development Strategy
- Role of Development Partners
- ADB’s Strategic and Thematic Objectives and Public and Private Sector Operational Priorities
- Priorities for Knowledge Support
- Strategy Implementation
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Implementation Priorities
- Monitoring of Results