Cost Estimation in Sovereign Operations: Technical Guidance Note
Business Guide | February 2022
This technical guidance note describes the Asian Development Bank’s requirements for preparing, updating, and presenting project cost estimates.
Robust cost estimate is critical for the due diligence process of assessing and monitoring the expenditures incurred and the financing needed to meet project development objectives. It provides an objective basis for reaching sound investment decisions and help ensure that ADB interventions are cost effective and contribute efficiently to its broad development objectives as well as those of its developing member countries.
- Cost Estimates: Guiding Principles and Structure
- Cost Estimates During Processing
- Cost Estimates During Implementation
- Cost Estimates at Completion
- Preparing and Presenting Financing Plans