Revised Guidelines for Country Partnership Strategy Results Frameworks
The revised guidelines explain how to prepare results frameworks for the country partnership strategy and country operations business plan. These results frameworks link the Asian Development Bank’s operations and resource allocation with the development outcomes and targets of the partner governments. Changes in the revised guidelines draw on implementation experience of the previous guidelines. The revisions include updates to align with other relevant policies and guidelines, stronger emphasis on overall strategic results, simplified processes, and increased flexibility for responding to different country contexts and changing development needs.
- Country Partnership Strategies and Results Frameworks: Summary of Previous Practice
- Issues with Country Partnership Strategy Results Frameworks
- Changes in the Revised Guidelines
- A Consolidated Learning and Information-Sharing Platform
- Conclusions and Implementation