User Guide for Procurement of Goods
Business Document | December 2021
This guide shows borrowers how to prepare a bidding document for the procurement of goods and related services and evaluate bids and award contracts.
This User’s Guide is intended to provide guidance to borrowers on how to prepare a bidding document for the procurement of goods and related services, and how to evaluate bids and award contracts, based on the Asian Development Bank’s Standard Bidding Document for the Procurement of Goods, which is available for a single-stage bidding procedure.
- The Bidding Process
- Bidding Procedures
- Invitation for Bids
- Section 1: Instructions to Bidders
- Section 2: Bid Data Sheet
- Section 3: Evaluation and Qualification Criteria
- Section 4: Bidding Forms
- Section 5: Eligible Countries
- Section 6: Schedule of Supply
- Section 7: General Conditions of Contract
- Section 8: Special Conditions of Contract
- Section 9: Contract Forms