Guide on Assessing Procurement Risks and Determining Project Procurement Classification
Download (Free: 6 available)
- Main Document (1.36 MB)
- Appendix 1: Country Procurement Data Sheet (24.9 KB)
- Appendix 2: Country Procurement Assessment Tool (25.74 KB)
- Appendix 4: Sector/Agency Procurement Assessment Tool (33.9 KB)
- Appendix 9: Guide on Setting Prior Review Thresholds for Procurement of Goods and Works (16.99 KB)
- Appendix 11: Project Procurement Risk Assessment Questionnaire (25.51 KB)
This guide and associated tools are provided to assist country teams to better assess procurement risk, to ensure that this is effectively mitigated or managed through project procurement arrangements. However, guidelines cannot substitute for professional judgment. It is up to the ADB country team to determine how best to obtain sufficient comfort that ADB funds will be used for intended purpose, with due regards to efficiency and effectiveness.
Some appendixes are also provided in Microsoft Word on this page for easier editing.
- Country and Sector/Agency Procurement Risk Assessment
- Project Procurement Classification
- Project Procurement Risk Assessment
- Implementation Support