Documents for Recruitment of Firms and Individual Consultants by Executing Agencies
Business Guide | April 2022
Expression of interest, request for proposal, and forms and templates to be used by executing agencies when engaging firms or individual consultants for loans and grant-financed projects
Recruitment of firms
Harmonized Standard Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Recruitment of Consulting Firms
SRFP updated December 2021. The template follows the Harmonized RFP.
- Standard Request For Proposal (SRFP)
The Summary and Personnel Evaluation Sheets (SES/PES) forms part of the RFP.
- Summary and Personnel Evaluation Sheets
Guide and Model Narrative Evaluation Criteria (NEC) for FTP, STP and BTP evaluation
Template for Small Assignment Contracts for smaller value assignments under monetary threshold set by ADB.
Submission Documents (Revised August 2020)
- Submission 1: Shortlisting of Consulting Firms and Request for Proposals (QCBS/QBS/FBS/LCS)
- Submission 1: Evaluation of Expressions of Interest and Request for Proposals (CQS)
- Submission 1: Request for Proposal (RFP)(SSS or Direct Contracting)
- Submission 2: Evaluation of Technical Proposals (QCBS/QBS/FBS/LCS)
- Submission 2-3: Evaluation of Technical Proposals (CQS/SSS or Direct Contracting)
- Submission 3: Financial Proposals Evaluation and Overall Ranking of Proposals (QCBS/FBS/LCS)
- Financial Evaluation Forms FEV-1 (Record Opening of Financial Proposals, FEV-2 (Financial Proposal Price Adjustments), FEV-3 (Summary Evaluation Sheet and Final Ranking) and Data Entry page
Recruitment of individual consultants
Submission Documents (Revised June 2018)
- Individual Consultant Submission 1 - Proposal for Engagement of Consultant
- Individual Consultant Submission 2 - Signed Contract
- CRAM Schedule for Individuals
- Due Diligence Check Form
- Sample Individual Consultant's Contract
- Statement of Ethical Conduct
For a copy of the previous versions of the request for proposal and other documents, please send an email.