Greater Mekong Subregion: Regional Cooperation Operations Business Plan (2013-2014)
The regional cooperation operations business plan for the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) for 2013-2014 is consistent with the regional cooperation strategy and program.
The RCOBP implements the RCSP, which supports sustainable growth by (i) strengthening connectivity and facilitating cross-border movements and tourism; (ii) integrating national markets to promote economic efficiency and private sector development; (iii) addressing human development through health and other social, economic, and capacity-building issues associated with subregional linkages; and (iv) promoting environmental and shared natural resource management to ensure sustainable development and conservation of natural resources. The RCOBP is guided by Strategy 2020 and by the findings of the evaluation study of GMS operations, undertaken by the Independent Evaluation Department. This RCOBP serves as the final business plan to be linked with the RCSP, which is now in its last year of validity and is undergoing a full review.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Regional Cooperation Strategy and Program
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- Greater Mekong Subregion: Regional Cooperation Strategy and Program Update (2007–2009)
- Greater Mekong Subregion: Regional Cooperation Operations Business Plan 2011–2013
- Greater Mekong Subregion: Regional Cooperation Operations Business Plan 2012–2014
- The Greater Mekong Subregion Economic Cooperation Program Strategic Framework 2012–2022