Regulations of the Asian Development Fund
The Board of Directors of the Asian Development Bank has adopted these regulations for the administration of the Asian Development Fund and its resources.
ADB is empowered to establish and administer Special Funds and to carry out special operations financed from such Funds. The Board of Governors of ADB has authorized the establishment of the Asian Development Fund which is intended to serve as an instrument for carrying out the concessional lending operations of ADB. The Board of Directors has adopted these regulations for the administration of the Fund and its resources.
- Article I: The Fund
- Article II: Resources of the Fund
- Article III: Operations of the Fund
- Article IV: Administration and Use of Resources of the Fund
- Article V: Withdrawal and Termination
- Article VI: Amendments; Arbitration
- Article VII: Effectiveness; Transitional Provisions