Releasing Women's Potential Contribution to Inclusive Economic Growth: Country Gender Assessment for Pakistan
This report provides an overview of gender issues in areas relevant to ADB operations in Pakistan. It explores progress in gender equality and persisting barriers to women's full contribution to development goals and how ADB operations under the Country Partnership Strategy 2008-2012 can contribute.
- Executive Summary
- Gender Dimensions of Poverty
- Government Policy and Legal Framework for Women's Empowerment
- Implementing ADB's Gender Policy in Pakistan
- Enhancing Results in the Asian Development Bank: Pakistan Country Partnership Strategy 2008-2012
- Bibliography and References