Results Framework Indicator Definitions
This document provides definitions and data compilation methodologies for ADB results framework indicators listed in the in the strategy paper on ADB’s Transitional Results Framework, 2017–2020.
Definitions of standard explanatory data are included in a separate note. Standard explanatory data indicators allow ADB to systematically assess broader performance data while avoiding undue proliferation of indicators. Although not formally part of the framework, they enable ADB to (i) provide consistent and reliable performance information to external stakeholders, (ii) assess performance more rigorously to identify bottlenecks and inform action planning, and (iii) collect baseline data for future indicators.
- Level 1: Development Progress in Asia and the Pacific
- Level 2: ADB's Contributions to Development Results
- Level 3: ADB's Operational Management
- Level 4: ADB's Organizational Management
- Appendix: Classification of ADB's Developing Member Countries