Review of the ADB Clean Energy Program
This review of the Clean Energy Program draws from hundreds of projects approved by ADB in 2008–2018, according to the indicators set out in the 2009 Energy Policy.
A decade after the Clean Energy Program took form, the review determines how far the bank has gone toward achieving its targets vis-à-vis baseline data from 2005 to 2007. It also explores what must to be done further in light of the new approach under ADB’s Strategy 2030 and the global goals in mitigating climate change and promoting sustainable development.
- Conceptual Framework, Scope, and Limitations
- Methodology and Data Sources
- Elements and Approaches of the ADB Clean Energy Program
- The ADB Clean Energy Program, 2008–2018
- Clean Energy Program Results, 2008–2018
- Findings and Conclusion