Samoa: Country Operations Business Plan (2012-2014)
The Country Operations Business Plan 2012–2014 for Samoa describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2012–2014 describes the consistency of the business plan with Samoa's Country Partnership Strategy. As a supporting document for the strategy, the plan includes grants and projects in the pipeline.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with ADB's Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB. 2009. ADB's Pacific Approach 2010–2014. Manila.
- ADB. 2008. Country Partnership Strategy: Samoa, 2008–2012. Manila.
- Government of Samoa. 2007. Strategy for the Development of Samoa 2008-2012: Ensuring Sustainable Economic and Social Progress. Apia.
- ADB. 2009. Mainstreaming Climate Change in ADB Operations: Climate Change Implementation Plan for the Pacific (2009–2015). Manila.
- International Monetary Fund. 2010. Samoa: Article IV Consultation—Staff Report. IMF Country Report No. 10/214. Washington, DC. (July).
- ADB. 2010. Regional Operations Business Plan for the Pacific, 2010–2013. Manila.
- ADB. 2010. Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors on a Proposed Program Cluster and Loan for Subprogram 1 to the Independent State of Samoa—Economic Recovery Support Program. Manila.