Samoa: Country Operations Business Plan (2013-2015)
The Country Operations Business Plan 2013–2015 for Samoa describes the consistency of the business plan with the Pacific Approach 2010–2014, which serves as the country partnership strategy.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2013–2015 describes the consistency of the business plan with the Pacific Approach 2010–2014, which serves as Samoa's country partnership strategy. As a supporting document, the plan includes lending and nonlending programs in the pipeline. The plan also aligns with the aims of the government's Strategy for the Development of Samoa 2012–2016.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Pacific Approach, 2010-2014
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB's Pacific Approach, 2010–2014
- Strategy for the Development of Samoa, 2012–2016: “boosting productivity for sustainable development”
- Samoa: 2012 Article IV Consultation—Staff Report. IMF Country Report No. 12/250
- Review of the Asian Development Bank's Policy on the Performance-Based Allocation of Asian Development Fund Resources
- Mainstreaming Climate Change in ADB's Operations: Climate Change Implementation Plan, Pacific Islands Region (2009–2015)