South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Operational Plan 2016-2025 Update
SHARE THIS PAGE
This report reflects the changes in the South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC) Program’s operational plan for the period 2016–2025, in particular on priority projects resulting from a rigorous vetting process.
This involves defining SASEC transport and energy networks and identifying priority projects based on preparedness and their roles in filling network gaps. The result is a more reasonable estimate of funding needs to help meet the SASEC Program’s goals of multimodal connectivity, energy market development, and increased intraregional and interregional trade.
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Overview
- The South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation
- Operational Plan, 2016–2025
- The 2018–2019 Prioritization Exercise
- The SASEC Operational Plan Priority Projects