South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Operational Plan 2016-2025 Update
This report reflects the changes in the South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC) Program’s operational plan for the period 2016–2025, in particular on priority projects resulting from a rigorous vetting process.
This involves defining SASEC transport and energy networks and identifying priority projects based on preparedness and their roles in filling network gaps. The result is a more reasonable estimate of funding needs to help meet the SASEC Program’s goals of multimodal connectivity, energy market development, and increased intraregional and interregional trade.
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Overview
- The South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation
- Operational Plan, 2016–2025
- The 2018–2019 Prioritization Exercise
- The SASEC Operational Plan Priority Projects