Building Skills and Capacity: Accountability Mechanism Annual Report 2015
ADB Accountability Mechanism activities in 2015 focused on building skills and capacity within ADB, and among implementing agencies and other stakeholders through training and knowledge-sharing programs.
- US$18.00 (Hardcopy)
Country-specific training programs, outreach, workshops, and consultations were held in and for Cambodia, the People’s Republic of China (PRC), Fiji, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Samoa, Thailand, and Viet Nam. Coordination was also initiated with the two new development banks in the PRC: Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank and New Development Bank.
Aside from these activities, the Office of the Special Project Facilitator (OSPF) resolved one complaint in Nepal, while Office of the Compliance Review Panel (OCRP) submitted one compliance review report for India, an eligibility report (Cambodia), and annual monitoring reports on several cases (Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Philippines). A joint learning report with lessons and insights from the implementation of ADB's Accountability Mechanism was also prepared by OSPF, OCRP, ADB's Independent Evaluation Department, and Sustainable Development and Climate Change Department to help improve the implementation and design of ADB projects.
- Tables and Figures
- Problem Solving
- Compliance Review
- Monitoring Cases
- Building Spaces for Stakeholder Communication
- Knowledge Sharing
- Partnership Development and Cooperation
- Complaint Receiving Officer
- Financial Reporting
- Our Team
- Board Compliance Review Committee
- Compliance Review Panel Members
Also in this Series
- Facilitating ADB in Operationalizing Its Core Values: Accountability Mechanism Annual Report 2021
- Responding to Affected People during the Pandemic: ADB Accountability Mechanism Annual Report 2020
- Enhancing Accountability and Project-Level Grievance Redress Mechanisms: ADB Accountability Mechanism Annual Report 2019