Solomon Islands: Country Operations Business Plan (2012-2014)
The Country Operations Business Plan 2012–2014 for Solomon Islands describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2012–2014 describes the consistency of the business plan with Solomon Islands' Country Partnership Strategy. As a supporting document for the strategy, the plan includes grants and projects in the pipeline.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB's Pacific Approach 2010–2014
- Framework for the National Strategic Plan for the Solomon Islands
- Solomon Islands: Request for an Arrangement Under the Standby Credit Facility—Staff Report
- Solomon Islands: Interim Country Partnership Strategy, 2009−2011
- Mainstreaming Climate Change in ADB Operations—Climate Change Implementation Plan for the Pacific 2009–2015
- Achieving Development Effectiveness in Weakly Performing Countries
- Regional Operations Business Plan—Pacific 2010–2013
- Solomon Islands: Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors on a Proposed Program Cluster and Grant for Subprogram 1 for Economic Recovery Support Program