South Asia: Regional Cooperation Strategy (2011-2015)
This regional cooperation strategy outlines ADB's strategy for South Asia for 2011-2015.
- The Institutions of Regionalism in South Asia – Do Institutions Matter?
- South Asia–Intra Regional Cooperation: The Way Forward.
- Binding Constraints to Regional Cooperation and Integration in South Asia.
- The Provision of Regional Public Goods in South Asia.
- Regional Cooperation and Integration (RCI) through Cross-Border Infrastructure Development in South Asia: Impact on Poverty.
- Sector Roadmaps with respective result frameworks (Transport, Energy, Trade Facilitation)
- Regional Cooperation Operations Business Plan (2012-2014)
- South Asia: Regional Cooperation Strategy and Program (2006-2008) Completion Report
- Validation Report – South Asia Regional Cooperation Partnership Strategy (2006-2008) Completion Report
ADB prepares regional cooperation strategies (RCS) to ensure coherence and strategic prioritization for the five subregions covered by ADB's regional departments. On the basis of priorities established, ADB assists developing member countries in financing regional cooperation through technical assistance grants and projects loans. This document outlines ADB's strategy for South Asia for 2011-2015.
- Region at a Glance
- Development Trends and Issues
- The New Regional Strategy
- Strategy Implementation
- Results Management
- Annex 1