Sovereign Lending and Grant Modalities: Quick Guide
This quick guide covers brief information on different lending and grant modalities available to ADB's developing member countries.
ADB helps its developing member countries achieve economic growth, reduce poverty, and address development challenges through its various financing instruments, including loans, grants, and technical assistance. For each lending and grant modality, the guide describes its purpose, key features, financing, disbursement, and implementation arrangements. The guide was created as a learning tool to help clients explore suitable options for their development needs.
- About This Quick Guide
- Project Loan
- Sector Loan
- Financial Intermediation Loan
- Emergency Assistance Loan
- Multitranche Financing Facility
- Policy-Based Lending
- Sector Development Program
- Results-Based Lending
- Project Readiness Financing
- Small Expenditure Financing Facility
- Public–Private Partnership Standby Financing Facility
- Technical Assistance