Strategy 2030: Achieving a Prosperous, Inclusive, Resilient, and Sustainable Asia and the Pacific (Consultation Draft)
ADB's new long-term corporate strategy to 2030—Strategy 2030—aims to set the course for ADB’s efforts to respond effectively to the region’s changing needs. Under Strategy 2030, ADB will sustain its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty, given the region’s unfinished poverty agenda, and expand its vision to achieve a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific. This draft reflects feedback from a wide range of stakeholders during consultations, and builds on various assessments, including the Midterm Review of Strategy 2020, development effectiveness reviews, and studies by the Independent Evaluation Department.
Share your views
This document is prepared for consultation purposes and comments may be submitted to
[email protected] by 9 May 2018.
- Changing Landscape and Challenges
- ADB’s Vision and Value Addition
- Guiding Principles for ADB’s Operations
- Differentiated Approaches to Groups of Countries
- Operational Priorities
- Expanding Private Sector Operations
- Catalyzing and Mobilizing Financial Resources for Development
- Strengthening Knowledge Services
- Delivering Through a Stronger, Better, and Faster ADB
- One ADB