Strategy 2030 Operational Plans Overview
SHARE THIS PAGE
Strategy 2030 sets out what ADB should do, and why, and it establishes seven operational priorities. Operational Plans have been prepared for each of the seven operational priorities.
- Operational Priority 1: Addressing Remaining Poverty and Reducing Inequalities
- Operational Priority 2: Accelerating Progress in Gender Equality
- Operational Priority 3: Tackling Climate Change, Building Climate and Disaster Resilience, and Enhancing Environmental Sustainability
- Operational Priority 4: Making Cities More Livable
- Operational Priority 5: Promoting Rural Development and Food Security
- Operational Priority 6: Strengthening Governance and Institutional Capacity
- Operational Priority 7: Fostering Regional Cooperation and Integration
The Operational Plans set out how and where those priorities will be operationalized. The Operational Plans have been prepared by members of sector and thematic groups through a collaborative and participatory process that included extensive consultations with key stakeholders inside and external to ADB. All operations and knowledge and support departments have been actively involved in and contributing to their development.