Strengthening Partnerships: Accountability Mechanism Annual Report 2014
Gaining feedback, learning lessons from past activities and using them imaginatively for charting its future course was the guiding principle for the Accountability Mechanism’s activities during 2014.
The 2014 Annual Report of the Accountability Mechanism (AM) has the theme “Strengthening Partnerships” with good reason: cooperation is the heart and soul of the mechanism. Without close collaboration among the AM, governments, affected people, nongovernment organizations, and civil society organizations, the AM would not work. Collaboration between the AM and ADB staff is also essential.
The AM is constantly learning from stakeholders in ADB projects and from project staff, and it also learns from its interactions with people in the field during outreach missions.
In this publication, the Office of the Special Project Facilitator, the Office of the Compliance Review Panel, and the Compliance Review Panel itself, present their activities in 2014 and some of the challenges for 2015.
- Tables and Figures
- Message from the Chair, Board Compliance Review Committee
- Board Compliance Review Committee
- Learning from Our Stakeholders
- Snapshot of 2014 Cases Received by the Complaint Receiving Officer
- Problem-Solving Cases
- Compliance Review
- Monitoring Remedial Actions
- Learning from the Field
- Learning from Inside
- Learning from Feedback and Charting Our Course for 2015
- Our Team
- Legal Advice and Secretariat Assistance