Summary of Proceedings of the 50th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors
SHARE THIS PAGE
This document summarizes the proceedings of the 50th Annual Meeting of the ADB Board of Governors, held in Yokohama, Japan from 4 to 7 May 2017.
The Honorable Taro Aso, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance and Governor for Japan, and His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince of Japan, addressed the opening session on 6 May 2017, preceded by the President of the Asian Development Bank, Mr. Takehiko Nakao.
The Governor for Japan, the Honorable Taro Aso, chaired the Meeting. The Governor for Italy, the Honorable Ignazio Visco, and the Governor for Pakistan, the Honorable Mohammad Ishaq Dar, served as Vice-Chairs.
- Introductory Note
- Schedule of Meeting
- Opening Session
- Opening Address by the President of ADB
- Opening Address by Governor Taro Aso
- Opening Address by the Crown Prince of Japan
- Business Sessions
- Provisions Relating to Conduct of Meeting
- Procedures Committee
- Resolutions Adopted at the Meeting
- Order of Speaking
- Governors' Statements
- Closing Address by the President of ADB
- Governors and their Delegations
- Board of Directors
- ADB Principal Officers and Senior Staff