Thailand: Country Partnership Strategy (2007-2011)
This Country Partnership Strategy for Thailand defines the country's medium-term development strategy and operational program for 2007–2011.
The Country Partnership Strategy is aligned with Thailand's development plan and poverty reduction goals, and its preparation with ADB developing member countries' development planning cycle.
- Executive Summary
- Development Cooperation between Thailand and the Asian Development Bank
- Development Challenges and Thailand's Responses
- Development Partnership at the National Level
- Development Partnership at the Regional Level
- Implementation Arrangements
- Risks and Performance-based Monitoring and Evaluation