Timor-Leste: Country Operations Business Plan (2008-2010)
The Country Operations Business Plan 2008–2010 for Timor-Leste describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2008–2010 describes the consistency of the business plan with Timor-Leste's Country Partnership Strategy. As a supporting document for the strategy, the plan includes grants and projects in the pipeline.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Current Country Strategy and Program
- Indicative Lending and Nonlending Programs
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- Indicative Internal Resource Requirements
- Results-Based Monitoring
- Country Partnership Strategy Results Framework