Tonga: Country Operations Business Plan (2012-2014)
The Country Operations Business Plan 2012–2014 for Tonga describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2012–2014 describes the consistency of the business plan with Tonga's Country Partnership Strategy. As a supporting document for the strategy, the plan includes grants and projects in the pipeline.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB's Pacific Approach, 2010–2014
- Country Partnership Strategy: Tonga, 2007–2012
- Finding the Balance: Benchmarking the Performance of State-Owned Enterprises in Fiji, Marshall Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, and Tonga
- Review of Asian Development Bank's Policy on the Performance-Based Allocation of Asian Development Fund Resources
- Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Proposed Asian Development Fund Grant to the Kingdom of Tonga for the Economic Support Program
- Tonga: 2010 Article IV Consultation – Staff Report. IMF Country Report No. 10/112
- Regional Operations Business Plan for the Pacific, 2010–2013
- Mainstreaming Climate Change in ADB Operations: Climate Change Implementation Plan for the Pacific (2009–2015)