Tonga: Country Operations Business Plan (2013-2015)
Country Operations Business Plan 2013–2015 for Tonga describes the consistency of the business plan with the Pacific Approach 2010–2014, which serves as the country partnership strategy.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2013–2015 describes the consistency of the business plan with the Pacific Approach 2010–2014, which serves as Tonga's country partnership strategy. As a supporting document, the plan includes lending and nonlending programs in the pipeline.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Pacific Approach 2010-2014
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB's Approach to Assisting the Pacific, 2010–2014
- Strategy 2020: The Long-Term Strategic Framework of the Asian Development Bank, 2008–2020
- Review of Asian Development Bank's Policy on the Performance-Based Allocation of Asian Development Fund Resources
- Tonga: 2012 Article IV Consultation – Staff Report. IMF Country Report No. 12/166
- Regional Operations Business Plan for the Pacific, 2010–2013