Tonga: Country Partnership Strategy (2007-2012)
This Country Partnership Strategy for Tonga defines the country's medium-term development strategy and operational program for 2007–2012.
The Country Partnership Strategy is aligned with Tonga's development plan and poverty reduction goals, and its preparation with ADB developing member countries' development planning cycle.
- Executive Summary
- Development Context: Current Trends, Issues, and Constraints
- The Government's Development Strategy
- Asian Development Bank's Development Experience
- Asian Development Bank's Strategy
- Risks and Performance Monitoring and Evaluation