Tuvalu: Country Operations Business Plan (2014-2016)
The country operations business plan (COBP), 2014-2016 for Tuvalu describes the consistency of the business plan with ADB's Pacific Approach, 2010-2014, including grants and projects in the pipeline for the country.
The country operations business plan (COBP), 2014-2016 for Tuvalu aims to continue ADB's strategic directions in Tuvalu by strengthening public financial management, including public expenditure and fiscal management, corporate governance, and public enterprise reforms. These focus areas are aligned with the Tuvalu National Strategy for Sustainable Development, 2005-2015, strategic objectives of good governance and macroeconomic growth and stability, and the broad contours of ADB's Strategy 2020.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Pacific Approach, 2010-2014
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB's Pacific Approach, 2010–2014
- Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Proposed Asian Development Fund Grant to Tuvalu for Strengthened Public Financial Management Program
- Te Kakeega II National Strategy for Sustainable Development, 2005–2015
- Strategy 2020: The Long-Term Strategic Framework of the Asian Development Bank, 2008–2020
- Regional Operations Business Plan for the Pacific, 2013–2015
- Establishment of the Pacific Region Infrastructure Facility Coordination Office
- Institutional Strengthening of the Ministry of Finance and Economic Development