Tuvalu: Country Operations Business Plan (2015-2017)
The Tuvalu Country Operations Business Plan (COBP) for 2015-2017 describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership/regional cooperation strategy, including grants and projects in the pipeline.
The Tuvalu Country Operations Business Plan (COBP) for 2015-2017 is aligned with ADB’s Pacific Approach, 2010-2014, which serves as the country partnership strategy, and Tuvalu’s National Strategy for Sustainable Development, 2005-2015 (Te Kakeega II). The focus of the COBP on strengthening public sector management and the transport sector, particularly port development, supports the Te Kakeega II objectives of good governance, macroeconomic growth and stability, and sustainable economic infrastructure.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Pacific Approach, 2010-2014
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- Country Strategy Analysis
- Te Kakeega II – National Strategy for Sustainable Development, 2005–2015
- Regional Country Operations Business Plan, 2014–2016
- ADB's Pacific Approach 2010–2014
- Midterm Review of Strategy 2020: Meeting the Challenges of a Transforming Asia and Pacific
- TUV: Policy Reform Matrix Phases I and II