Urban Financing Partnership Facility Annual Report 2020
By end of 2019, the Urban Financing Partnership Facility (UFPF) assistance has led to a total of 163 completed projects, comprised of investment grants, technical assistance, direct charge activities, and project preparation studies.
This annual report covers the period of January to December 2020 and details the performance of each trust fund: the Urban Climate Change Resilience Trust Fund (UCCRTF), Urban Environmental Infrastructure Fund (UEIF), the Cities Development Initiative for Asia (CDIA) Trust Fund, and the ASEAN Australia Smart Cities Trust Fund (AASCTF). It also features impact stories from each of the trust fund. The report includes a financial dashboard for each trust fund, followed by achievements, status of ongoing projects including those that have led to downstream financing, knowledge outputs produced, and plans for 2021.
- Financial Performance
- UFPF Project Impact Stories
- UCCRTF: Urban Climate Change Resilience Trust Fund
- UEIF: Urban Environmental Infrastructure Fund
- CDIA-TF: Cities Development Initiative for Asia Trust Fund
- AASCTF: ASEAN Australia Smart Cities Trust Fund