Uzbekistan: Country Partnership Strategy (2012-2016)
This Country Partnership Strategy for Uzbekistan defines ADB's strategic approach in the country for 2012–2016.
The Country Partnership Strategy (CPS) for Uzbekistan is aligned with Strategy 2020, the country's own development strategy, and ADB's comparative strengths, and complements efforts by its development partners.
This strategy supports Uzbekistan's transformation into a modern industrial and service economy through sustained and inclusive growth, a reduction in poverty, and expanded regional cooperation. Strategic assistance to be provided under the CPS will catalyze industrial development, accelerate economic diversification, promote private sector development, ensure climate-resilient investment, and create new jobs for women and men.
This document is being disclosed to the public prior to Board consideration in accordance with ADB's Public Communications Policy (2011). Subject to any revisions required following Board consideration, this document is deemed final.
- Country at a Glance
- Development Trends
- The Country Strategy
- Strategy Implementation
- Results Management
- Economic Analysis (Summary)
- Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Gender Analysis (Summary)
- Environment Assessment (Summary)
- Private Sector Assessment (Summary)
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Transport, and Information and Communication Technology
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Energy
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Agriculture and Natural Resources (Irrigation, Drainage, and Flood Protection)
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Multisector (Water Supply and Sanitation, Waste Management, Urban Transport, and Other Municipal Services)
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Finance
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan (Summary)
- Country and Portfolio Indicators
- Country Performance Assessment Ratings (2011)
- Country Cost-Sharing Arrangements and Eligible Expenditure Financing Parameters
- Country Partnership Strategy Formulation
- Country Strategy and Program (2006–2010) Final Review
- Country Operations Business Plan
- Country Assistance Program Evaluation
- Regional Cooperation and Integration Assessment (Summary)
- Diversifying Uzbekistan