Vanuatu: Country Operations Business Plan (2012-2014)
The Country Operations Business Plan 2012–2014 for Vanuatu describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2012–2014 describes the consistency of the business plan with Vanuatu's Country Partnership Strategy. As a supporting document for the strategy, the plan includes grants and projects in the pipeline.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB's Pacific Approach, 2010–2014
- Australian Agency for International Development: Draft Scoping Study on Luganville Power Concession and the Sarakata Hydropower Fund for the Government of Vanuatu
- Planning Long, Acting Short 2009–2012
- Priorities and Action Agenda 2006–2015: An Educated, Healthy and Wealthy Vanuatu
- Technical Assistance for Private Sector Development Initiative
- Technical Assistance for Private Sector Development Initiative, Phase 2
- Strategy 2020: The Long-Term Strategic Framework of Asian Development Bank, 2008–2020
- Country Partnership Strategy: Vanuatu, 2010–2014
- Vanuatu 2011 Article IV Consultation—Staff Report; Debt Sustainability Analysis; and Public Information Notice on the Executive Board Discussion