Women in Maldives: Country Briefing Paper
This study provides information on gender issues in Maldives to assist ADB staff in country programming and project design and implementation.
- US$10.00 (hardcopy)
This report is one of a series on the status and role of women in ADB’s developing member countries. It provides information on conditions facing women in Maldives in order to assist ADB staff in formulating country programming and in project design and implementation.
- Executive Summary
- Overall Features and Trends in Development
- Social Status of Women
- Women and the Economic Environment
- Culture and Gender
- WID-Related Government Policies, Programs and Institutions
- Partners in Development: The UN System, Bilateral Agencies and NGO
- ADB's Gender Strategy and Program