IMPORTANT NOTES: (Please read through.)
- By registering to the BOF 2018, you agree to share the information you provide (i.e. your name and company contact details and professional interests) with the other confirmed participants, to enable networking among BOF 2018 participants. Please enter your own unique email address.
- ALL fields must be answered; otherwise, registration will not be completed. If submission of online registration is successful, you should receive within a few minutes a system-generated email acknowledgement to your registered email address (please check your Inbox and also your Junk/Spam folder). If this does not happen, either there was a typo error in the address you entered, or you had entered someone else's email address. In such cases, please repeat the online registration process taking extra care in typing your own email address.
- In the COUNTRY field, please indicate the country you represent or where your main office or headquarters is located.
- You are encouraged to register by yourself as against getting registered by someone else so as to ensure the accuracy of your registration entries, particularly your email address.
- This registration template includes a field at the end where you can very briefly indicate your specific professional interests that could help facilitate effective networking.
- The extended deadline for registration is on 18 February 2018, Sunday, by midnight Manila time (GMT+8).
- Please be advised that should the Business Opportunities Fair (BOF) secretariat contact you, it will only be through an adb.org email address. If you received an email from different email address suggesting that BOF secretariat is requesting to collect additional information, this email is fraudulent. The email and attachment does not originate from ADB. If you have any concern, please contact the BOF secretariat through the email contact form in the event webpage or you may contact contact ADB's Office of Anticorruption and Integrity (OAI) at [email protected] to report the sender for fraudulent or corrupt practices.
Upon successful online registration (i.e. you had received the ADB system-generated email acknowledgement), your name will be encoded in the ADB Visitors Registration System for access to the ADB for the BOF 2018. You may then begin to make your travel arrangements. NO SEPARATE CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION WILL BE SENT.