Results 1 to 20 of 2924
- The TSCFP Awards 2022 on 5 September 2023 recognize the outstanding contribution of TSCFP's partner banks in boosting trade and supply chain finance in Asia and the Pacific.
- The ADB Partnership Report 2022: Driving Growth, Boosting Resilience highlights the work of ADB and its partners in cofinancing development in Asia and the Pacific in the past year.
- ADB administers for its projects the following funds and financing facilities. Partners are welcome to contribute to these funds through cofinancing.
- TSCFP’s partner Issuing Banks are located in ADB's 16 developing member countries in Asia and the Pacific. TSCFP works with 200+ Confirming Banks (international banks from over 90 countries around the world).
- ADB-NDF Project Readiness Improvement Trust Fund helps prepare climate resilient infrastructure projects in Southeast Asia to be shovel ready, innovative, and catalytic. Watch the PRI Fund video showing such support in Cambodia, featuring the Second Greater Mekong Subregion Tourism Infrastructure for Inclusive Growth Project (TIIGP2).
- ADB's capital structure provides the greatest levels of security for fixed income investors, as a result of strong governance and conservative financial management.
- To date, ADB has committed 494 public sector loans, grants, and technical assistance totaling $7.7 billion to Nepal.
- ADB has approved a $300 million loan to improve transport connectivity of the Kakarbhitta–Laukahi road in Nepal to international trade routes, particularly to India and Bangladesh.
- ADB and Foreign Enterprise Indorama Agro LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Indorama Corporation (IRC) signed a $15 million loan to support the livelihoods of farmers in Uzbekistan, enhance their climate resilience, and support ongoing recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Азиатский банк развития (АБР) и иностранное предприятие ООО «Indorama Agro», являющееся дочерним предприятием компании «Indorama Corporation» (IRC), подписали заем в размере 15 млн. долл. США для поддержки жизнедеятельности фермеров в Узбекистане, повышения их устойчивости к изменению климата и содействия в восстановлении после пандемии COVID-19.
ОТБ ВА INDORAMA ЎЗБЕКИСТОНДА ФЕРМЕРЛАРИНИНГ ИҚЛИМ ЎЗГАРИШИГА ЧИДАМЛИЛИГИНИ ҚЎЛЛАБ-ҚУВВАТЛАШ МАҚСАДИДА ҚАРЗ ИМЗОЛАДИОсиё тараққиёт банки (ОТБ) ва "Indorama Corporation"нинг (IRC) шўба корхонаси бўлган “Indorama Agro” МЧЖ хорижий корхонаси Ўзбекистон фермерларининг даромад манбаларини яхшилаш, уларнинг иқлим ўзгаришига чидамлилигини ошириш ва COVID-19 пандемиясидан сўнг давом этаётган тикланишни қўллаб-қувватлаш учун 15 млн. АҚШ долларлик қарз келишуви имзолади.
- The Water Financing Partnership Facility (WFPF) 2023 Annual Work Program supplements the WFPF 2022 Annual Report. ADB’s priorities are to deepen and sustain support to water sector operations to ensure innovative solutions, quality, and sustainability and mainstream resilience.
- This report provides information on the conduct and results of the 2022 country assessment.
- The Water Financing Partnership Facility (WFPF) Annual Report 2022 presents the results and achievements for 2022, based on the Facility’s Results Framework 2021–2030. WFPF supported six new activities to help innovate project design, capacity building, and institutional reforms across Asia and the Pacific.
Harnessing the Fourth Industrial Revolution through Skills Development in High-Growth Industries in Central and West AsiaFourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) technologies have brought about unprecedented changes to labor markets, and the coronavirus disease further hastened digital transformations. While the application of 4IR technologies spell opportunities for productivity growth and income gains, they also create challenges, including job losses. Investing in skills for 4IR and incorporating 4IR technologies in the delivery of training can smoothen the transition to 4IR workplaces. To provide insights on the opportunities of 4IR, studies were undertaken in three countries—Azerbaijan, Pakistan, and Uzbekistan.
- To catalyze capital flows into and within its developing member countries for eligible projects, ADB extends guarantees which enable financing partners to transfer certain risks that they cannot easily manage on their own to ADB.
- The Innovative Finance Facility for Climate in Asia and the Pacific, or IF-CAP, is a multi-donor financing partnership facility with the goal of scaling-up finance for accelerated action against climate change in Asia and the Pacific.
- Details of official and commercial cofinancing for ADB projects in Turkmenistan.
- The challenges posed by climate change threaten the gains already made and the future development of the Asia and Pacific region.