Gender Checklist: Health (Mongolian Translation)
The checklist, a Mongolian translation of an English original, is meant to assist staff and consultants in implementing the ADB's policy and strategic objectives on gender and development (GAD). It guides users through all stages of the project/program cycle in identifying the main gender issues in the health sector and in designing appropriate gender-sensitive strategies, components, and indicators to respond to gender issues.
- Purpose of the checklist
- Why is gender important in health projects?
- Key questions and action points in the project cycle
- Gender issues in the health sector
- Gender issues in reproductive health
- Gender issues in family planning
- Gender issues in health delivery systems