Strategy 2030: Achieving a Prosperous, Inclusive, Resilient, and Sustainable Asia and the Pacific (Myanmar Language)
Institutional Document | ဇူလိုင်လ 2018
Strategy 2030 sets the course for ADB’s efforts to respond effectively to the Asia and Pacific region’s changing needs.
Asia and the Pacific has made great strides in poverty reduction and economic growth in the past 50 years. ADB has been a key partner in the significant transformation of the region and is committed to continue serving the region in the next phase of its development.
Under Strategy 2030, ADB will expand its vision to achieve a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific, while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty.
- Executive Summary
- Changing Landscape and Challenges
- ADB's Vision and Value Addition
- Guiding Principles for ADB's Operations
- Differentiated Approaches to Groups of Countries
- Operational Priorities
- Expanding Private Sector Operations
- Catalyzing and Mobilizing Financial Resources for Development
- Strengthening Knowledge Services
- Delivering through a Stronger, Better, and Faster ADB
- One ADB
- Appendix: Stocktaking of ADB Operations and Summary of Consultations