News and Events
ADB today signed a $100 million loan facility agreement with China Everbright International Limited (CEIL) to help a series of municipal waste-to-energy (WTE) plants in primary and secondary cities in the Mekong Delta.
- ADB, China Everbright International Facilitate Clean Waste-to-Energy PPP in Viet Nam
- ADB President Meets French Officials, Business Leaders to Strengthen Development Partnership for Asia
- ADB President Discusses Financial Technology, Regional Cooperation in Visit to Hong Kong, China
- Online Registration Opens for ADB's 51st Annual Meeting in Manila
- Workshop on Tax Policy for Domestic Resource Mobilization and Seminar on Property Tax Reform
- Understanding the Digital Economy: What Is It and How Can It Transform Asia?
- Connecting the Bay of Bengal Region: A New Framework for Trade and Connectivity
- Asia Launch of the 2017 World Intellectual Property Report—Intangible Capital in Global Value Chains