The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is organizing the 7th Annual Conference of the Asia Pacific Public Electronic Procurement Network (APPeN) on 17–19 November 2021 through a virtual platform. This year’s conference will focus on Disruptive Technology Strategies for Strengthening e-GP during the Post-Pandemic Recovery Period.
To continue knowledge exchange and collaboration of the Asia Pacific Public Electronic Procurement Network
During the event, participants will have the opportunity to:
- develop a wider network of e-GP experts and public sector managers involved in developing and implementing e-GP systems in their respective countries;
- exchange views and foster better inter-regional e-GP cooperation and cross border trade;
- interact with ADB procurement specialists to get better understanding of ADB approach to e-GP;
- identify potential areas of e-GP cooperation at the bilateral and regional levels
- e-GP’s Role in the COVID-19 Recovery Process
- Accelerating Sustainable Procurement through e-GP
- Use of e-GP for Procurement Complaints
- Developing the Blockchain for e-Procurement
- Strengthening e-GP Country Systems Implementation during COVID
- e-GP Developments in other regions
- New Modalities for Developing e-GP
- Gender Inclusive Public Procurement and e-GP
- e-GP Capacity Building for Government and Suppliers
Through the APPeN, the public procurement agencies implementing e-GP are strengthened from receiving international best practice knowledge and learn from each other how best to implement and integrate e-GP as part of a wider public reform initiative.
At the end of the conference, the participants will
- Reconnect with the network of e-procurement practitioners
- Identify potential areas of collaboration with e-procurement network practitioners
- Gain insights and knowledge relating to digitalization of procurement and its applications to emergency procurement
- Discover new ideas and knowledge in improving their existing e-GP system operations and developing their system further so that these are based on international best practice.
- Develop a wider, active network of e-GP experts and practitioners that can interact formally or informally and continue their dialogue on e-GP
- Continue the process of exploring potential e-GP cooperation or collaboration with other institutions or countries in the region.
Public procurement agency practitioners from ADB member countries
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Inter-American Development Bank
- Open Contracting Partnership
- World Bank
How to register
Registration is closed.
Event organizer (Logistics)
Marie Charmaine “Apple” YUSON (Ms)
E-mail contact form