The International Skills Forum is ADB’s flagship event in education that is held every two years. In 2021, the 9th International Skills Forum: Reimagining Education and Skills Development for a New Normal will highlight approaches to:
- Improving learning for all at scale;
- Preparing learners with better employability and 21st century skills; and
- Forging smart partnerships to reimagine education reforms for a new normal drawing on lessons learned from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
The forum aims to:
- Showcase transformational practices in K–12, technical and vocational education and training, and higher education to ensure learning and employability;
- Bring together representatives from government, private sector and other development partners involved in education and training to present innovative good practices;
- Ensure skills development is guided by evidence;
- Inspire experts and developing member country counterparts, and promote collaboration with key stakeholders to incorporate new approaches to design and implement innovative projects and programs in education and training.
Government officials, policy makers, practitioners, university and training institutions representatives, education experts and workers, education and training stakeholders, and partners from ADB member countries and other regions.
How to register
Registration is closed.
Event organizers / partners
ADB International Skills Forum