ADB, USAID, and the Korea Energy Agency will be organizing the Asia Clean Energy Forum (ACEF) 2019 with the aim of sharing best practices in policy, technology, and finance to meet the region's climate and energy challenges.
ACEF 2019 will continue to promote the exchange of knowledge on clean energy and related topics through targeted and in-depth discussion sessions. This format is designed to allow participants to delve in and out of topics, thereby giving them the opportunity to learn both at a very technical and hands on level as well as at a more macro level.
This year, technical discussions at ACEF will be based on the cross-cutting approach that ADB has developed in its Strategy 2030: Achieving a Prosperous, Inclusive, Resilient, and Sustainable Asia and Pacific. ACEF will connect the Forum to ADB’s Strategy 2030 and the theme for ACEF 2019 is “Partnering for Impact”. Thematic Tracks will be innovative, cross-sectoral, and will as a result enrich the discussions, during the ACEF week: Energy and Livable Cities, Energy and Water Sustainability, Energy and Rural Poverty Alleviation, Energy and Innovative Finance and Clean Energy Trends and Directions.
- Discuss real-world sustainable clean energy solutions with policy makers, thought leaders, and practitioners working in the energy sector.
- Engage in a unique dialogue between ADB and its developing member countries and partners on the clean energy challenges and opportunities facing the Asian region.
- Share knowledge with peers and identify best practices that can help accelerate and enhance the impact of clean energy transition.
- Energy leaders, senior officials and managers In the field of clean energy, water sustainability, climate finance and other related sectors
- Government officials from ADB member countries
- Private sector, development partners, research organizations and NGOs
How to register
Registration is closed.
Event organizers / partners
- IEA (Knowledge Partner)