- 29 August 2018, 8:00 a.m. (GMT+8)
- 29 August 2018, 8:00 p.m. (GMT+8)
ADB Online Career Event is an opportunity for Bangladesh professionals to know ADB’s mission and operations. This is part of ADB’s outreach to nationals of its members who are interested in a career in development work.
The event aims to:
- present ADB’s mission and vision and how we work to improve lives in Asia and the Pacific;
- explain ADB’s talent needs in the context of its operations; and
- give participants an opportunity to interact with us.
- Nationals of Bangladesh
- Professionals with minimum 6 years of relevant work experience in their field of expertise
- With postgraduate degree such as Masters, MBA or PhD
- With excellent communication skills in English
- Individuals interested in a career in the development sector
- Individuals who can relocate
Speakers will be from ADB's Talent Acquisition team and a specialist from one of ADB’s sector of operations.
How to register
Please join through the registration page.
Please be advised that attendance to the Online Career Event is free. Confirmed participants will be notified by email by 27 August.
Attendance is free.
Budget, Personnel, and Management Systems Department (BPMSD)Stay up to date Subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest issues, news, events, jobs and data in your e-mail inbox.