- 7 November 2018, 8:00 a.m. (GMT+8)
- 7 November 2018, 8:00 p.m. (GMT+8)
ADB Online Career Event is an opportunity for women engineers and economists to know ADB’s mission and operations. This is part of ADB’s outreach to women professionals who are interested in a career in development work.
The event aims to:
- present ADB’s mission and vision and how we work to improve lives in Asia and the Pacific;
- explain ADB’s talent needs in the context of its operations; and
- give participants an opportunity to interact with us.
- Women professionals from water, energy, transport, urban development, environment and economics sectors
- minimum 6 years of relevant work experience in their field of expertise
- postgraduate degree such as Masters, MBA or PhD
- excellent communication skills in English
- interested in a career in the development sector; and willing to relocate.
Speakers will be from ADB's Talent Acquisition team and a specialist from one of ADB’s sector of operations.
How to register
Registration is closed.
Please be advised that while there is no additional cost to attend the Online Career Event, organizers are screening all participants and will let all applicants know on or before 2 November if their registration was successful. This is to ensure that the event's target audience will be given priority.
Attendance is free.
ADB Business Partner's DivisionStay up to date Subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest issues, news, events, jobs and data in your e-mail inbox.