Time of Event
16:00-17:30 New Delhi time
In the runup to India’s Group of 20 (G20) presidency in 2023, ADBI and the Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations (ICRIER) will cohost a series of events to explore issues that will shape the Government of India’s G20 policy agenda.
This inaugural ADBI-ICRIER G20 series webinar examined India’s participation in the G20 Rome Summit, COP26 climate change conference in Glasgow, and trade discussions in 2021, and the outlook for India’s global economic engagement heading into 2022 and the one-year countdown to its 2023 G20 presidency.
- Spotlight key takeaways from the G20 Rome Summit
- Discuss India’s involvement in COP26 and the onward trajectory of India’s economic diplomacy
- Exchange views on the next steps for India’s trade engagement
- Policy makers and experts from think tanks, universities, international organizations, media, and interested members of the public
- Enhanced understanding of the road ahead for India’s global economic engagement
- Knowledge support for India’s participation in the G20 in 2022 and preparations for its G20 presidency in 2023
- Greater impetus for future policy dialogue and collaboration